Monday, November 19, 2012

Marilyn Wedding Dress- Customer Bridal Photos






I love getting pictures from my customers! She kindly gave me permission to share these photos of her wedding. The dress may look familiar it is the Marilyn Monroe ''bridal'' formal dress but made using linen and nylon lace so she could dye it later. The skirt was also cut to be more of a mermaid shape with a fishtail hem in the back. The front drape was made to be removable for after the ceremony. I also used vintage lace across the top neckline. The bridesmaids dresses are dupioni silk and lined in matching satin, the girls had the option of shoulder bows. I love how they did flowers down the back neckline of the dress instead of bouquets, very clever.

These photos belong to the bride and are being used with her permission here on this blog only. 
They may not be used or posted in anyway, anywhere without her permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment