Saturday, July 9, 2011

Junes Projects

I have been quite busy and i haven't been keeping up with posting my projects. So, there are a lot for this post.The second style of bridesmaids dress with the green silk below and,

The gold plaid dress with a veep V neckline with a cream satin bodice and cream lace, gold ribbon bow and cream trim, fully lined. I finally finished this one i got side tracked and forgot about it for a few weeks. It would make a great Holiday dress i think :-)
available at my Etsy Shop

I tried out this vintage 60s Pacifica pattern 3030, Empire waist with wrap straps made out of new cotton stripe fabric and gold trim i think it turned out pretty cute, but next time i think i'll make the straps narrower as they go to the back they turned out wider than in the picture.


this was a top someone started sometime in the 60s that i restyled since pieces were missing, it's available at my Etsy shop Morningstar84


And finally this sun-suit inspired by 40's and 50's pinups, made a new Hawaiian print cotton, fully lined in cotton, the shorts have a little gathered skirt across the front, and the halter strap top has an elastic band that hooks on the side, just like a vintage bra/top i have from the 50's so it's pretty accurate though i did sewn in foam bra cups.
I have a black and white stripe set i'm working on now just like the one above, and pictures will be up soon, thanks for stopping by :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I love that swimsuit and the gold dress! :) the neckline is so different!

    ReplyDelete